Disruptive change: master it before it destroys you; learn from the masters with AudioTech's “Disruptive Innovation” collection.
- The Innovator's Dilemma by Clayton M. Christensen explains why innovative new products which transform entire markets typically don't emerge from the R&D labs of the leaders of those markets; these "disruptive innovations" usually start as cheap, stripped-down products launched by an upstart firm at the low end of the marketplace and then gradually replace the expensive, established product.
- In Seeing What‘s Next, Christensen shows how managers can use his theories to develop powerful insights into how the future will unfold in a given industry, and how to make wiser decisions based on those insights.
- Then, in The Innovator‘s Solution, Christensen and Michael E. Raynor demonstrate a breakthrough process you can use to identify and launch your own disruptive innovations.
- In The Innovator's Prescription, Christensen applies the principles of disruptive innovation to the broken health care system and shows how disruptive business models can improve the quality, accessibility, and affordability of health care by changing the way hospitals and doctors work.
- In The Innovator’s Manifesto, Raynor takes “disruption theory” to the next level as he explains why new businesses emerge and mature companies fall; he shows you how to accurately predict the future success or failure of new business models and products.
- And in The Strategy Paradox, Raynor goes on to integrate "disruption theory" into the strategic planning process, preparing your firm to handle the inevitable contradict
This collection includes:
- All 6 book summaries in pdf format
- All 6 book summaries in mp3 and iTunes format
- All 6 book summaries in audio CD format (optional)
Regular Price: $75.00
Add audio CDs: +$29.95