How do you turn your organization into a high-performance talent magnet?
- Implement the six universal drivers that the “Best Places to Work” all share by using the methods taught in Re-Engage by Leigh Branham and Mark Hirschfeld.
- Create a workplace that links employees and customers at a meaningful human level as described in Thank God It's Monday by Roxanne Emmerich.
- Create trusting interpersonal relationships with your employees and leverage those relationships to deliver stellar results as explained in The New Art of Managing People by Phil Hunsaker and Tony Alessandra.
- Use the scientifically-proven behavioral management approach outlined in Measure of a Leader by Aubrey C. Daniels to bring out the best in every team member.
- Implement the metrics, processes, and technologies prescribed in Thinking for a Living by Thomas H. Davenport in order to maximize the productivity of your knowledge workers.
- Leverage the secrets found in Great Employees Only by Dale Dauton to:
- replace “firing” with state-of-the-art “de-hiring.”
- find the best people available via the “underground” talent market.
- build a transformational organization using “contrarian hiring.”
This collection includes:
- All 6 book summaries in pdf format
- All 6 book summaries in mp3 and iTunes format
- All 6 book summaries in audio CD format (optional)
Regular Price: $75.00
Add audio CDs: +$29.95