It is predicted that by 2016, more than half of the dollars spent in US retail will be influenced by the web. So the following is no longer a prediction, it is a statement: “The future of marketing lies on the Web.”
And every day you don’t know the answer to these 6 questions, you and your company are losing money and customers:
- How can you use social media platforms like Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter to increase sales and marketing costs?
- How can Google’s “20 percent rule” help you improve the productivity and morale of your staff?
- How can you make sure your online marketing efforts help you think smart, move fast, and get better results?
- What are the eight distinct ways in which the Net Generation differs from their parents, from increased demands for customization to constant scrutiny of companies and employees?
- What are the six behaviors that trust agents use to spread their influence faster, wider and deeper compared to a typical company’s PR or Marketing department?
- What are the seven rules to developing content-rich Web sites that will capture the interest of your target customers?
This collection includes:
- All 6 book summaries in pdf format
- All 6 book summaries in mp3 and iTunes format
- All 6 book summaries in audio CD format (optional)
Regular Price: $75.00
Add audio CDs: +$29.95